Data controller and contact details of the Data Controller
AdviceMe S.r.l., with registered office in Circonvallazione Clodia 163/171 00195 Roma, Tax Code and VAT number n. 0154240559 (hereinafter, the “Company”) will collect and process the personal data you provided by completing the form on this page to process them for the purposes indicated below.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing of your personal data
We will process your personal data provided in the forms on the site [www.adviceme.it/](nello Specific, in the form dedicated to sending a CV for any open job positions and in the general form to contact the company; “Forms”):
- based on our legitimate interest and based on your request, to contact you regarding what you have requested. This may include sending information about products and / or services offered by the Company, it being understood that your data will not be used for further marketing purposes (unless you provide express consent to do so).
- based on our legitimate interest and on the basis of your request, to evaluate your curriculum vitae or any other information about you that you provide so that the Company can assess your compatibility with an open job position.
- to fulfill our pre-contractual and / or contractual obligations if you decide to adhere to our offer of products and / or services, provide an answer to your requests, calculate a quote that you requested, etc.
- to fulfill any other obligation deriving from the applicable legislation or from an order of the authority, including the accounting and tax obligations and the guarantee obligations of the products sold.
The data processed
The data processed by the Company consist of the data you provide us when filling in the Forms.
Categories of recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may be known and processed:
- by the Company’s personnel for the purposes indicated above;
- by the Company’s suppliers, such as technology service providers, consultants and freelancers who assist the Company as data processors.
None of the information you provide will be shared with third parties for purposes other than those indicated above.
When we transfer your personal data outside the European Union, we cover these transfers with an adequate level of protection. In particular, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union, alternatively, based on your consent, based on the need to execute the contract you concluded with the Company or for the execution of the measures pre-contractual agreements adopted at your request, based on the need to conclude or execute a contract between the Company and a third party in your favor.
If and when we transfer your data to our suppliers residing outside the European Union, we do so on the basis of an existing adequacy decision or on the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
How long we will keep your data
Your personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which they were collected. We will keep your data provided through the Forms for the time necessary to fulfill your request. In particular:
- as regards the data relating to applications for job positions, we will keep those data for the time necessary for the completion of the selection procedures and for a period of 6 months from the time the candidate is chosen. We could, however, keep your data for a longer period of time if we were to consider opening a similar position a few months later.
- as regards the other generic requests, for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the request and, where necessary, for a period between 6 and 10 (ten) years, unless it is essential to keep them for a longer period.
At any time you can ask to know what your personal data is being processed. In particular, you are guaranteed the right to access, rectify, cancel and, where applicable, the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to object to the processing. You can find more information about your rights on the site www.garanteprivacy.it or by consulting the Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (“GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation“). Furthermore, if the processing is carried out based on the legitimate interest of the Company, you may at any time oppose it. To obtain more information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact the Company at the e-mail address email@example.com or write to us by post by sending a letter to the registered office indicated above.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer (also known as Data Protection Officer or DPO or RPDP) by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you believe you have not satisfactorily obtained a response from the Company regarding your rights or if you consider a violation of your rights to exist.